Ministry of Health COVID-19 Vaccination Programme
The Ministry of Health advises that the Phase 1 rollout of the National COVID-19 Vaccination Programme is in progress. The current vaccine rollout prioritizes those at the highest risk and highest exposure to COVID-19. The following groups of people are eligible receive the COVID-19 vaccine:
- the elderly (60 years and over)
- persons with non-communicable diseases including:
- Hypertension (high blood pressure)
- Diabetes (high blood sugar)
- Heart Disease
- Cerebrovascular disease (e.g. stroke, aneurysm)
- Respiratory disease (e.g. asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD))
Persons with other non-communicable diseases may be eligible.
Persons who do not fall into any of these categories MUST NOT contact the clinics at this time regarding COVID-19 vaccinations.
How to get an appointment for registration?
Only if you belong to the group above: You can call the telephone numbers for the closest designated COVID-19 Vaccine facilities (ENGLISH only)
send a message, in ENGLISH, via WhatsApp to the numbers for the Regional Health Authority where you live and include the following information:
- First Name and Surname
- Phone Number
- Date of Birth
- Identification Number (for your UNHCR card, Passport, National Identification cards (e.g. Cedula) or Migrant Registration Card)
- Medical Conditions (if applicable)
What do I bring to my appointments?
- All available forms of valid identification (UNHCR card, Passport, National Identification cards (e.g. Cedula) or Migrant Registration Card)
- Immunization Card (An immunization card will be provided for those without one)
At this time all eligible persons should contact the Regional Health Authorities to receive appointments. Persons will be given an appointment for the date, time and venue to receive their vaccine. DO NOT visit the clinics for COVID-19 vaccinations without this confirmation.