Ministry of Health COVID-19 Vaccination Programme
The Ministry of Health advises that the National COVID-19 Vaccination Programme is in progress. The current vaccine rollout prioritizes those at the highest risk and highest exposure to COVID-19. The following groups of people are eligible receive the COVID-19 vaccine:
- the elderly (60 years and over)
- persons with non-communicable diseases including:
- Hypertension (high blood pressure)
- Diabetes (high blood sugar)
- Heart Disease
- Cerebrovascular disease (e.g. stroke, aneurysm)
- Respiratory disease (e.g. asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD))
Persons with other non-communicable diseases may be eligible.
Persons who do not fall into any of these categories MUST NOT visit the clinics at this time regarding COVID-19 vaccinations.